In Adventures of Pip, the player plays as Pip, a single pixel born into a world of hi-res and lo-res characters. As Pip defeats his enemies, he gains the ability to evolve into an 8-bit hero and later a 16-bit hero.
Each evolution has its advantages and disadvantages. Pip must switch between his evolution to complete levels.
Players will need to evolve and devolve, wall jump, run, shove, break blocks, float, collect, and fight their way through bosses and henchmen till they get to the Evil Queen DeRezia.
Tic Toc’s Adventures of Pip is a 2D side scrolling action video game which was launched last June 2015 for Windows, OSX, and WIIU. Later, iOS, Xbox One, and Playstation 4 version were released last August 2015.
- System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7,8, 10
- Processor: Intel Dual Core or Higher
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Video Graphics card 2000/3000 256MB
- Hard Drive: 550 MB available space
- Unrar or Unzip the file.
- Install the game.
- Copy over the cracked content from the /crack directory on the image to your game
- Install directory.
- Play the game.
Buy the original version if you like the game.
Block game exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online.